Kuryakyn Mid Controls For Indian Scout
The Kuryakyn Mid Control Kit relocates the stock forward placement back 15″ to put the rider in a more comfortable, aggressive riding position so you can get the most out of this powerful middleweight cruiser.
- Moves the foot controls approximately 15″ back and 1″ higher than the stock position
- Combination frame and engine mount kit with full steel construction for strength and durability
- Relocates factory peg mounts, rear brake master cylinder, brake lever and shift lever
- Includes shift linkage, and pivoting MX-styled knurled short pegs for greater ground clearance
- Includes all necessary hardware and components for installation
Note: Not compatible with Scout Bobber
There are no reviews yet.