Kuryakyn Torke Dry Bag Backpack
Inspired by adventure-style soft luggage, Torke Dry Bags use fully waterproof RF-welded TPU construction and IPX7-rated waterproof zippers. A semi-rigid internal structure backs up the tough polyurethane skin and helps the bags keep their shape when partially filled. Preventing small items from being lost, the inside of the bags are finished with a high visibility material to add contrast with the bag’s contents. The Torke Bags offer interior hook and loop pouches, external waterproof stash pockets, lockable zipper pulls, web bottle pockets (for water or fuel), neoprene organizers for tablets or laptops and carrying handles for easy portability off the bike. An air valve reduces excess bulk and helps the Torke Bags maintain a slim profile.
The Torke Dry Bag Backpack is a waterproof, airtight fortress of a bag designed for those who trek off the beaten path. The ergonomic design features a sternum buckle, breathable back pad and adjustable padded mesh shoulder straps that detach at the base for storage when mounting on motorcycles. A strap kit is included for universal mounting as a tail bag. A removable cargo net is provided and can be fitted for additional storage.
Note: Kuryakyn recommends clearance of 4″+ from hot exhaust components.
- Capacity: 25L
- Chest Strap: Yes, removable
- Waist Strap: Yes
- Laptop Compartment: No
- Waterproof: Yes
- Fully waterproof, welded double-coated TPU construction
- Submersible IPX7-rate zippers with lockable zipper pulls
- Waterproof external pockets
- Removable high visibility internal support structure
- Internal storage pocket for small items
- Air purge valve
- Included cargo nets for additional storage
- 11″ wide x 18″ tall x 7″ deep
- 25 liter capacity
- Included strap system for mounting
- Universal fit
There are no reviews yet.