Kuryakyn Tour Tech Premium Cruise Peg Mounts For Harley Resources
Kuryakyn Tour Tech Premium Cruise Peg Mounts For Harley
These Tour Tech cruise mounts with positive locking quick clamps offer an incredible range of adjustability. The entire assembly may be moved up or down on the engine guard, and the arm and footpeg may be further adjusted along a vertical or horizontal arc. A unique clevis permits angle adjustment of the footpeg. The heavy-duty quick clamp and sturdy offset arm ensures that the footpegs will clear fairing lowers and stay where you put them.
- Recommended for use with Touring models equipped with fairing lowers
- Special version of Kuryakyn’s Magnum Quick Clamp interfaces with an offset arm to reach around the bike’s lowers
- Short arms place the pegs approximately 4″ back from bar
- Long arms place the pegs approximately 6″ back from bar
- 1 1/4″ diameter clamps easily mount to 1 1/4″ engine guards or tubing
- Dually pegs are 2 1/2″ wide x 5″ long
- Mini Boards are 4″ wide x 5 1/2″ long
- Sold in pairs
There are no reviews yet.